right click disabled

May 13, 2012

Mother's Day

Dear Benson,
As I celebrate my first Mother's Day I am overwhelmed with emotions.  You came into this world sooner and smaller than anyone expected.  Your progress makes me one proud momma. I am thrilled you have made it known you are here to stay.  You have already made a huge impact on so many lives.  The love you have brought to your dad and me is one that we will treasure forever.  Thank you for making EVERY day very special just by being in this world.  Nothing makes me happier than spending my days with you and your dad!

Dear Mom,
You have always been an excellent role model and a person I admire.  Once again you have blown me away with your love and patience.  These last eight months you were available whenever I needed you and were even there when I did not think I needed you.  You know your daughters in a way that no one else does and Kass and I love you for that quality.

My beautiful mother inside and out! And yes drinks in our hands is quite representative ;)


Dear Betty, 
Thank you for creating and raising Erik.  He is my perfect partner.  You are a loving grandmother to Benson and Hudson.  We are blessed to have you in our lives!  

I want to dearly thank ALL the women who have supported me over the last eight months! Your love and care helped me be a better mother to Benson.  

Love, Bre




1 comment:

  1. When you compare the first two pictures, I think Benson has his grandma's look in his eye! Very touching, as usual Bre! You help us all to appreciate life!

    ReplyDelete