right click disabled

May 21, 2012

KING 5 Children's HealthLink


Recently KING 5 interviewed me about my time with Benson in the NICU.  I was just informed that it will begin to air tomorrow.  Below is the information I received from the media department.  I haven't seen what will air.  I felt comfortable when they filmed me and Benson interacting and then the nerves set in when I was placed directly in front of the camera.  We'll see if that shows. :)

Thank you so much for taking the time to speak with the KING 5 reporter! I wanted to let you know that the Children’s HealthLink will air Tuesday.
 
HealthLinks air throughout one week and below are the times to look for the segment. They debut early Tuesday morning and repeat through Saturday according to schedule and on the channels below (All times are approximate and may be adjusted for breaking news). Please let me know if you have any questions.
 
Tuesday on KING 5 TV (early am):
  • Tuesday in 5am news, close to 5:15am.
  • Once later in Tuesday’s 7am news, close to 7:15am.
  • (It also runs Tuesday on KONG sometime between 7am and 9am).
 
One other day TBD, KING 5 TV (Noon news hour):
After Tuesday morning, it will repeat once during KING 5’s 12pm news sometime during that hour, at producer's choice of day and airtime.
 
Friday on NWCN TV:
  • At about 6:20am, with repeats at 6:50am, 7:20am and 7:50am.
  • Then again at 10:20am, with repeats at 10:50am, 11:20am, 11:50am, 12:20pm, 12:50pm, 1:20pm and 1:50pm.
 
Saturday on KING 5 TV (early am):
  • Once on Saturday in 8am morning news, sometime between 8:15-8:30am.
 
Online:
Look for the story online after it first airs Tuesday, on KING TV’s website. It may take a day before it posts online. See www.king5.com, click on the HealthLink tab at the top and scroll down the HealthLink page to see Children's HealthLink.
 

4 comments:

  1. You are famous! Woo Hoo...nice job Bre and Benson.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bre and Benson,
    I just saw your profile on the news during lunch. You both look so great and very happy. So happy for the three of you.
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was amazing and you both were GREAT! I cried of course, especially when your voice caught. So moving - just relived all the months. Benson looks fantastic. Thank you for keeping us plugged, wired and dialed in.
    Love, love, love p

    ReplyDelete