right click disabled

May 11, 2012

firsts

Over the last two weeks Benson has experienced some "firsts."  Starting with something that meant a lot to Erik and me.  A group of friends participated in the March of Dimes walk in honor of Benson.  My Serene Lake family has been a wonderful support system throughout Benson's journey.  Having them walk for Benson was icing on the cake.



Erik and I left Benson at home so we could have a date night.  My mom, dad and sister all came over and enjoyed his company while we went out to dinner.  I think everyone had a great time.



Last but certaintly not least Benson met his cousin Hudson for the first time.  Erik's sister and her husband celebrated the birth of their child on 11/1/11.  Erik made a trip to Portland soon after and met his nephew.  However, Benson and I were never able to make a trip for obvious reasons.  We enjoyed having the boys meet for the first time in Edmonds.  Erik's parents made a surprise visit as well - this was a very special time to have the whole family together.


Future Best Friends


Today Benson celebrated his eighth month birthday!  Pictures to follow soon.  

3 comments:

  1. Love reading Benson's updates and firsts. He is so beautiful Erik and Bre. Happy 1st Mother's Day Bre!!
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG. I love the picture of Benson and Hudson! I can't get over how much Erik and his sister look alike. Can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the family pics on both the Radwick and Borgen side:) So glad he can experience his firsts:) xoxo

    ReplyDelete