right click disabled

February 24, 2013

THANK YOU

for all the UW NICU donations
My goodness we received a lot of support for this cause!  Many from those we personally know and others who learned of our request through community support.  We are truly grateful for every contribution.  Over 500 dollars were used to purchase books and hundreds of books were collected.  I have heard from the UW coordinator that families are very appreciative.

We made two big deliveries. One in December and another last week. I remembered my camera on the first delivery only.  Seeing the staff that cared for our family was a major highlight!
 Lisa (one of our favorite nurses), me, Kass, Grammie
Lisa (and baby due in March), me, Lori (helped me organize the donations - blessed to know both these ladies)

Erik, Benson and I want to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your generosity! Living the NICU life is challenging and I know these books will give some peace.  

Deep appreciation,
Bre and The Boys :)


No comments:

Post a Comment