right click disabled

November 21, 2012

Feeling Very Thankful

We feel extremely thankful on this special holiday.  Reflecting on where we were a year ago is almost too much for me to handle at times.  I can only take small doses of looking back at the struggles we endured. However I often reread encouraging cards, caringbridge messages, emails, etc and I cannot express how thankful we are for the support we recieved (and still do).  Erik and I strongly believe we are at home raising our happy healthy boy because of you. We are deeply grateful for all the love and support that has surrounded us.  You are amazing! And so is God!

So much love, Bre and the boys

Pictures of our sweet B








Benson and Auntie Kass



Benson currently has 4 teeth on top and two on the bottom. They are sometimes difficult to get pictures of so here is a good one as they started to come in.

4 comments:

  1. Amazing pictures! Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew those teeth were coming! And he is really starting to look like Erik! And I love his "serious" face in the pic with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Benson is gorgeous. He is so happy and healthy and wonderful. What an easy Thanksgiving for you this year.....the things to be thankful are so obvious. Thanks for the photos. I love looking at every one. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. So emotional seeing all of these wonderful photos and remembering. Yes, VERY thankful. Love you all, P

    ReplyDelete