right click disabled

September 17, 2012

You and Me


you and me from Bre Borgen on Vimeo.

In the springtime, while listening to Pandora at home, Benson and I discovered our favorite song "You & Me" by Frances England.  We play this song multiple times each day.  It's amazing how quickly it can calm him or simply put a smile on his face.  I couldn't resist putting together a slideshow to this sweet song.  Hope you enjoy!

Your birthday wishes and prayers have been greatly appreciated.  Thank you for loving our dear Benson! 

xo bre and the boys

3 comments:

  1. Very well done! I'm so proud of all of you! I will think of Benson and his family every time I hear that song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very sweet Bre. The song is perfect for you and Benson. I love the thought of you two listening to it together and you singing along ......won't it be fun when he can join in the singing too! I melt just thinking about it. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pictures are wonderful! It's so heart-warming to see such a big, beautiful smile on Benson's face. He is such a sweetheart, and so are his parents. Love to you all!
    Sue Mitchell

    ReplyDelete